Club Core values
The club strives to implement standards of honesty, integrity and humility to all of its members, where the management and coaches pass on their passion, discipline and respect of the athletes, to reflect the organisation’s values and to excel in sport.
Adult teams- Ladies
Under 16 girls
Juniors Girls Boys
Special needs participants
Astro turf in Enniscorthy- Ladies team and under 16 girls, Thursday 8-9.30- training and home matches, juniors go one Saturday a month for
Astro turf in East Glendalough- Ladies use this pitch when Enniscorthy is not available, Boy play some blitz here
Crannford- indoor long grass. Junior boys train on Friday nights, junior girls train on Saturday mornings.
Our Club is a voluntary sporting organisation run by its committee and coaches which aims to provide a professional, safe environment for all ages of players, parents & spectators, with emphasis on enjoyment & fun. To continue to build the junior & senior membership of the club to be one of the premiere clubs in the Southeast & Leinster, to provide a first class pitch and facilities for use to the club and its members, schools and the community.
Some of our goals for the forseable feature are:
- A high quality junior club who maximise the potential for young athletes to participate and excel in sport
- Increase our membership of our senior club
- Have an astro pitch in Gorey
- Have an increased number of non playing members
- Have an increased number of trained coaches and umpires- to include players, non players and parents
- Have ongoing fundraising to plan to build the club house
- Have social and vets hockey established in our club